The film will present a small part of the limited information about the layered construction of the Earth's atmospheric energy grids and how this is related to the fall of the Chelyabinsk meteorite.
1) -4400 -2200 Positioning of the Atmosphere’s ‘Brain’
2) -2200 -1280 The hydrophone layer. Simultaneous positioning of the Atmospheric Control System
3) -1280 - 0 A layer of water 1,280 meters thick was ‘dropped from the sky’ during organization of the "World Flood".
4) 0 - 1200 The base layer. Conditions for the existence of biostructures are formed in this layer. The Program for the elimination of biostructures commenced from 30 December 2010.
5) 1200 - 6400 The accumulative layer. Functions: the main layer for processing tritium. All material structures of water form in this layer. The control of tritium accumulation. At a tritium concentration of over 122%, it is destroyed by up to 0% through the formation of lightning. The smell of ozone is the disintegration of tritium that has not burnt.
6) 6400 - 8800 A layer for the storage of all kinds of insect humanoids. As of 30 December 2010, all insect humanoids were ejected out into the Cosmos.
7) 8 800 - 12 400 The layer of materialization.
8) 12 400 - 23 100 The protection layer of the Atmosphere.
9) 23 100 - 62 400 The layer of formation of "anti-gravity", and the re-creation of "Protection". 10) 62 400 - 127 600 The layer of formation of a new state of protective layers by external influences. 11) 127 600 - 450 000 The layer of formation of a new state of protective layers by external influences. 12) 450 000 - 1 284 000 The layer of formation of a new layered state by external interaction. Official point of view: The Chelyabinsk meteorite is a collision with the earth's surface of fragments of a small asteroid that collapsed as a result of braking in the Earth's atmosphere on 15 February 2013 at approximately 9:20 am local time. The meteorite broke up in the vicinity of Chelyabinsk at an altitude of 15-25 kilometers.
What really happened?
The “Ural” Control Complex, like all the Earth’s Control Complexes, consists of non-physically dense matter. The main function of the “Ural” Control Complex was to manage the processes of accumulating the energies of the Earth for 8 months, and then, over a period of 2.5 months, to transmit the accumulated energy to the Moon, the Sun and the satellites of the planets.
The "Small Antenna" of the Control Complex was shaped like a “Shukhov Tower”, vertically truncated at an altitude of 12,400 meters. On 15 February 2013, the cubic structure of the Small Antenna turret was destroyed. This destruction took place by a process of ‘micro-fracturing’ of the atmosphere in a confined space. The formable part of the destroyed energy did not dissipate, but rushed to the Earth’s surface in an uncontrollable plasma state, where it materialized at an altitude of 8,800 meters. This lump of plasma was destroyed by the capabilities of another Control Complex, the Altai.
On 19 February 2013 the main "Ural" Control Complex Program was stopped. Since the supplementary functions of this Control Complex included collaborative planetary climate control, and the activation and deactivation of winter and summer seasons, it was after this date that anomalous weather occurrences throughout the Earth became more frequent.