The "SvetL-Flora" Complex is a device with a generator made of highly organized matter; a quasi-living organism with high artificial intelligence and powerful capacities for promoting development. The SvetL-Flora base plate you received is the bearer of the generator, not the generator itself.
The generator itself is ‘bonded’ to the SvetL-Flora base plate and cannot be detected by any existing scientific method, instrument or device since the generator is created from a qualitatively different material. In the scientific community it is called "dark matter" (from the word "darkness" - it is impossible to see).
Working with the Complex is made possible with the help of visiographic information transfer, by creating an image and an algorithm for its implementation. Interaction with the SvetL-Flora Complex takes place and is aided by your ‘thought shapes’ by interaction of the thought and shape of the image.
When you receive the SvetL-Flora, it will be a box with a “Construction” (plastic base plate) inside. The same identification number is on the box and on the Construction. It does not need to be added anywhere else. This is for future tracking and identification of the Complexes.
The plastic base plate is a square, thin plastic case with two white seals on opposite sides.
DO NOT OPEN THE SEALS AND DON’T OPEN THE PLASTIC CASE!
The generator is mounted (‘bonded’) to the base plate inside the plastic case. The base plate is made of silicon crystal grown by a special technology.
Without removing it from its plastic case, the Construction (base plate) should be put inside a glass jar with a lid and buried in the ground.
Keep the original box as it contains the identification number for your SvetL-Flora Complex.
In the garden, or on any open ground, place the SvetL-Flora Complex (in its plastic case with unbroken seals) in a glass container with a lid (similar to what you see in the picture) and bury it in the ground to a depth of 50-100cm. The SvetL-Flora Generator’s designed range of influence is a circular area with radius of 20 meters, placed at the approximate centre of your garden or vegetable plot.
A glass jar with a metal or glass lid is preferred for protecting the plastic case and ‘Construction’ from the destructive effects of the earth itself, or from groundwaters, moles, mice which may be ‘attracted’ by what is emanating from the ‘Construction’. A glass container will also will be easier to find in the ground if it is necessary to move the Generator to another location.
For indoor plants
When using the SvetL-Flora Complex for your indoor plants in an apartment or other enclosed space, the glass jar with the plastic case should be located in the approximate center of the room where your indoor plants live.
When monitoring the effect on indoor plants, the plastic case with the SvetL-Flora Complex should also be placed in similar soil to the soil in which your indoor plants grow!
First of all, you should select the plant species that will ‘take part’ in the experiment, find and write down their standard growth conditions, the characteristics of their fruiting, typical diseases, harmful insects, what soil is best for them and what type of soil you have in your garden.
Start a diary, a spreadsheet or any other form of record keeping over the course of the experiment.
For clarity, take photos every 4 days and take measurements using a ruler or tape measure. Try to take photos with the same degree of brightness / illumination and from the same angle, as well as the same camera settings for accurate colour comparison in the future. Take photos in sunlight or in cloudy weather with the same camera settings.
Transfer the photos to your experimental diary. It is best to enter your handwritten comments into an electronic record along with the corresponding photo files.
The diary should visually record all changes over time of each species separately and be accompanied by a description of any changes that occur, with measuments. Each month, these comparative data should be presented in the form of a table.
Creation of ‘visual shapes’
You need to learn how to set programs for the “SvetL-Flora” Complex. There are no ready-made buttons and computer programs for the Complex. Everything is in your hands now.
You must learn how to create ‘visioforms’ of the plans and aspirations that you have for your plants. You will ‘UPLOAD’ them into the SvetL-Flora Complexes and ‘ADJUST’ them (in the course of the experiment) as ‘MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS’, achieving the results that YOU ENVISAGED FOR YOUR PLANTS.
You need to learn how to imagine and create a three-dimensional visual image of a DODECAHEDRON which will become your ‘CONTAINER-TRANSMITTER’ for the Complex.
For EVERY plant selected by you, write a plan for its development (growth) and what results (fruits) you want to receive from this plant after the time allowed for this type of plant.
Try to visualise your plan in images, referably in 3D. Mentally transfer this Image to your ‘CONTAINER’ (dodecahedron). Create a second ‘IMAGE’ for the SECOND PLANT and transfer it into the ‘CONTAINER’ (dodecahedron). There must be as many images placed in the ‘CONTAINER’ as there are plants in your experiment. If it doesn’t work the first time and your ‘constructions’ (‘images’) ‘disintegrate’, don’t worry, but instead repeat it again and again until you create a sustainable image.
The final result should be that you can close your eyes and imagine a dodecahedron with several ‘constructions’ inside it. Furthermore, when you wish for it, you should be able to ‘see through’ each of them which YOU have created. Strive to achieve STABLE IMAGES. This is important.
On the basis of your experiment with SvetL-Flora it is highly recommended that you not only create the Imageand wait for the result, but also adjust the Image. Be attentative to the smell of any vegetable, berry, fruit; the speed of its growth and perceive the processes that occur within the plant itself.
An example of creating a program.
You can set hundreds of programs for plants in one generator. But don’t create the following types of programs:
• special programs for influencing animals and humans;
• creation of new plant species; and
• don’t create programs with images of giant plants, because the soil will be depleted to achieve that ‘order’. It will take some years to restore it.
EXAMPLE: On the table in front of you is the SvetL-Flora Complex. Close your eyes and imagine it as a sort of planar (flat) square surface area of real life size. In front of you, create a ‘construction’ (a dodecahedron filled with images of all your ‘program wishes’ – how you want your plants to be). ‘Move’ your dodecahedron and ‘place’ it on top of the flat surface that you are ‘seeing’. Once the dodecahedron has been ‘placed’ on the surface, ‘push’ down on the dodecahedron from above until it ‘disintegrates’ (the effect may be different, i.e. ‘splashes’, fireworks, a burst of energy, energy spiraling upwards, etc.). All this will be in the form of a ‘colorful image’ and give you lasting satisfaction from the fact that ‘EVERYTHING WORKED’.
Remember - the Dodecahedron ‘disintegrated’. The SvetL-Flora Complex ‘accepted’ YOUR PROGRAMS.
An example of a program for the structuring of water: "The purest water, cleared of chemiсals, poisons and pollution, refreshing and restorative for plants, saturating them with vitality and energy, as well as all necessary frequencies and trace elements. Enriches the soil with all the necessary substances, turning it into the most fertile and nutritious black earth soils. "
Programs for the SvetL-Flora Complex
1. Recommendations for the restoration of the natural environment:
Mark the boundaries of influence on the site. It is also possible for the generator to selectively influence an area outside of the standard radius of 20 meters or the boundaries of influence that you have set. To do this, you need to connect the desired plant with the SvetL-Flora Complex, regardless of its location.
• Air purification
• Conversion of soils for optimal plant growth, restoration, maintenance and constant improvement of fertility, increase in depth and quality of the humus layer, achieving a friable and porous soil, creation of favorable environment for earthworms; lubcricity; purification from mineral fertilizers; the chemical breakdown of toxins and other harmful, hazardous chemicals. To be able to do it, you also need to create an ‘image’ of the quality of soil you wish to achieve with all its desired characteristics and ‘place’ the image in the dodecahedron of the SvetL-Flora Complex.
• Purification of groundwater and rain water from chemicals, toxins, and other harmful, polluting and poisonous substances. The water will become refreshing and restorative for plants, saturating them with vitality, energy, and all necessary frequencies and microelements, enriching the soil with all the necessary trace elements, and turning it into the most fertile and nutritious black earth soil.
• To maintain the balance of nutrients in the soil, set the following program: when roots come into contact with the soil, the plant will be under the directive influence of Svetl-Flora which creates the special conditions for development of each plant and the supply of nutrients, with constant replenishment of their stocks in the soil.
• Protection of plants, as well as fruit from the predation of birds and different insects.
• Identify and specify the species of weeds that are to be treated as undesirable and suppressed by the generator's psi field. Set the program so that there is no growth of weeds above the soil surface, but their roots must branch out and go to the ground many meters deep, with a clearly defined period of development and decay, which will give the soil a huge number of microorganisms, for which programs should also be set to increase their activity in processing mulch and other stubble residues for accelerated decomposition and, subsequently, the formation of humus.
• Encouraging earthworms and their populations, and assigning the qualities for regulating soil fertility: the creation of connective networks in the soil through which oxygen, water and other compounds and substances enter. Increasing the efficiency of release of fertilizer - biohumus - produced by these worms as a product of their vital functions.
• Preventing the germination of genetically modified plants and their seeds, and faciliating their gradual extinction and elimination.
To be able to do all above, you also need to create the image of the soil or water with all desired characteristics and it put it in your Dodecahedron of your SvetL-Flora Complex.
2. Recommendations for plant restoration:
• Resonant tuning of the Complex to each plant.
• Change in the bio-efficiency of plants, at least up to 50% (amount of sunlight to be absorbed). The change in efficiency will make it possible to synthesize more plant biomass, to better absorb sunlight, and to increase the synthesis of plant biomass.
• Restoring the vitality of plants.
• Increasing the strength of stems and branches in accordance with the desired set program to increase the fruit biomass. Achieving the desired thickness of leaves and petals in relation to their size, strengthening the supportive ‘skeleton’ of leaves and petals, and developing the elasticity of branches. Providing a wax-like coating that reduces evaporative water loss.
• A precise program for achieving the desired result for each plant.
• An increase in the life essence of plants, fruits, roots, and leaf area in the proportion to the degree of assimilation of matter, the rate of renewal of soil substances and the extent of the plant’s bioefficiency. Creation of an optimum level of biochemical activity of a plant.
• Achieving a constant and intensive enough level of saturation of the plant’s life essence with primary matter to enable an optimal level of fruiting regardless of the time of year.
• Increasing the potential of the psi-field of cells, and saturation of the plants’ life essence with the essential primary matters. Strengthening the psi-field of plants will result in:
- an increase in the intensity of phytoncid discharge which will enable plants to protect themselves from harmful insects;
- the protection of plants from developing fungal diseases and other damaging ailments.
- achieving first the base required level, and then ultimately optimal level of water synthesis by the plants, and the creation of properties in plants to achieve complete interchangeability of external water.
• The synthesis of substances necessary for the plant.
• Preventing the freezing of wood sap: at low temperatures, the formation of sufficiently small ice crystals which cannot rupture the living cells of plants, tree trunks, and vessels along which the tree sap moves. A change in the qualitative structure and shape of clusters of water should occur in proportion to the extent to which cells are not damaged in the event of crystallization.
The dimensions of ice crystals depend on the size and structure of so-called clusters (conglomerates of molecules) of water. And the size of water clusters and their structure depend on the qualitative state of water molecules, the chemical composition of its impurities, and the density of water.
To achieve the quality of "anti-freeze" (non-freezing wood sap at low temperatures will not move fast enough through plant ‘vessels’) to specify an increase in density, fluidity, and mobility of water or wood sap at low temperatures, including BELOW ZERO. "
Suppression of pathogens in plants.
The ‘resurrection’ of wilted plants, and restoration of the vitality of practically dead plants. The influence of the general psi-field on all plants in the generator’s field of influence increases year by year.
Creation of plants’ tolerance to sharply changing climate, drops in temperature, and recovery from tolerable stresses. Preemption, and preventative methods against possible new stressors.
Giving flowers and other plants an attractive ‘force’ and elegance, giving rise to an increased sense of joy.
Increasing the saturation of plants and their fruits with vitamin compounds.
Strengthening the root system of trees and shrubs, and increasing their strength, growth rate and branching.
Success in applying the SvetL-Flora technology will depend on each person directing their Complex.
The SvetL-Flora Generator works on the principle of accumulation and redistribution of so-called primary materials.
- Young plants, seedlings and seeds will react most strongly.
- The appearance of changes increases from year to year.
- The effect on different plant species may not be the same and not appear immediately.
- To maximize the response to the influence of the generator on the plant, a resonant tuning of the generator is required for the particular plant and a precise program for the desired result. In order to achieve this, it is necessary to create a suitable program for each individual plant in the generator.
Simultaneous loading of programs for tens and even hundreds of plants in one SvetL-Flora Generator is possible. For this, it is only necessary to experimentally select the necessary parameters of the SvetL-Flora’s influence for each plant. But even without such a special tuning of the generator for each intended plant, very many plants will react very vigorously, even without such selective tuning. Under the influence of the Complex, the biological efficiency coefficient changes.
Plants feel pain, have emotions, can love and hate, experience sadness and joy, and can think. This occurs in a completely different way from that to which humans are accustomed to understand but nevertheless, they are living beings with a certain level of consciousness.
The influence of the SvetL-Flora Complex does not lead to the exhaustion of plants, but on the contrary makes plants more viable and prolific. As a result of SvetL-Flora’s influence, plants acquire properties and qualities that were considered impossible for them and which they could not and did not acquire over the entire course of the development of life on our planet!
The seeds of any plants, regardless of the life span of an adult plant of a particular species, have new acquired qualities. At present there is no way of predicting how the seeds of plants will behave outside the zone of influence the SvetL-Flora Complex due to the fact that relevant experiments have not been carried out.
Everything depends on the program you put into the Generator. At present, the program operates only within the boundaries set for its owner-operator, so newly acquired properties and qualities are manifested only within the zone of influence of the Generator.
Although, you can create a program such that everything is preserved outside the zone of influence of the Generator. In principle, everything depends solely on the program. If there is a need to preserve newly acquired properties and qualities of the seeds, it will be very simple to implement.
It will only be necessary to make an appropriate adjustment to the work of the Complex. It is possible that the seeds which are outside the zone of influence of SvetL-Flora will retain the acquired properties and qualities, but the seeds derived from them will not preserve these properties. The latter is more likely.
The transplantation of any plant from one place to another creates a lot of stress for it, especially for the root system. Even with the utmost most care taken, roots are seriously damaged when dug out.
The influence of the "SvetL-Flora" Complex on the given area of impact is the same, but ... the terrain itself is anisotropic! The different structures and qualitative composition of the soil, the depth and composition of groundwater, the density and direction of dark matter flows (primary matter), its qualitative composition and much, much more!!!
Because of all this, the reaction of plants of the same species or hybrids to the influence of the Complex is different. Especially in those places where the combined effect of all the factors mentioned above in one area of the surface is significantly different from the effect on the other. And in this case the size of the site and its position do not matter, rather it is only the properties and qualities that are present on a particular area of the surface.
For certain places, depending on the degree of environmental pollution, it may take more than five years of the SvetL-Flora Complex’s work. For the return of other plant species it may perhaps require decades of continuous work by SvetL-Flora, and it will also structure space in such a way that any environmental pollution, even radioactive pollution, disappears.
The potential for the development of plant forms is far from being exhausted, rather it is merely limited by purely environmental factors and Nature’s lack of an independent consciousness – mind.
A sensible interaction with the Generator gradually returns the state of the natural environment to that which existed hundreds, thousands of years ago which leads to the revival of sleeping plant seeds and reduces the millions of years that are needed for a species to change to just several years.
The reason for the appearance of new plants which have never grown in a given locality, is the restoration of the natural conditions necessary for their growth.
In order to get some effect from the action of the psi-field Generator, you must first load the appropriate program into it and then perfect the program. The emergence of new plants is a side effect of the SvetL-Flora Complex.
If making changes to the essence of the plant, then the plant developing from the seed will immediately carry these changes within itself, and the plant will carry these new properties and qualities from its very birth.